General Terms and Conditions
- The course card is not transferable and is valid only for the time specified on the course card.
- Lesson hours not used by the course participant shall expire.
- Each course participant takes part in the lesson at his or her own risk.
- The Iseler Ski School shall not be liable for accidents or injuries of participants.
- We recommend that you take out accident, injury and liability insurance.
- We will consider refunds in the case of illness or accident only if a medical certificate has been presented.
- No refunds can be provided for the effects of force majeure.
- We reserve the right to reduce the course times if there are fewer than 4 participants.
- Payment of course fees can be made in cash or with an EC card before the course begins.
- The costs of lift cards and ski equipment are not included in the course fees.