Ski courses for children
Clear the ring – for fun in the snow!
Kids Ski Circus
From “Tiny Tot” beginners to teen “Racers” – we offer plenty of fun in the snow for any taste!
- Learn and experiment in a relaxed atmosphere
- Our practice terrain is part of the ski school and is available only for our course participants
- Gentle, nearly effortless learning with the help of a special beginners’ lift, conveyor system (conveyor belt), carousel, ski jump, wave track and many learning aids
- Small refreshments in the circus tent for a quick snack (kids’ punch and biscuits)
- Each child receives a certificate and medal after the final race
Kids up to 15 years
|Prices are in Euro including VAT||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||+ days *|
|2 hours||35,- €||65,- €||90,- €||100,- €||105,- €||15,- €|
|4 hours||45,- €||85,- €||120,- €||135,- €||140,- €||20,- €|
10.00 - 12.00 + 13.30 - 15.30
* Extra days possible for children & adults with 3 or more days of lessons.
Including lunch and beverage: 12.00 – 13.30 - per day: € 11.00
Can be booked at short notice in the ski school office
First-try offer including equipment
Bambini (2 to 3 years old) max. 3 children 12.00 – 13.00: € 45.00
The focus is to familiarise children with the equipment and show them the joy and fun of snow sports.
The booking can be arranged daily and on short notice in our ski school, via telephone or email.
FAMILY DISCOUNT for 3 people and more
5 days for 4 hours each, € 10.00 per person
3 days for 4 hours each, € 5.00 per person
5 days for 2 hours each, € 5.00 per person
Group lessons based on 4 participants. For fewer participants, the lesson time is shortened. Group size up to 8 participants. Especially during holiday periods, this cannot be 100% guaranteed. All prices are per person and include 19% VAT.
Our practice terrain is part of the ski school and is available only for our course participants!
The ski slopes and our practice terrain are located right behind the ski school office and are connected with a total of 9 ski lifts and 32 kilometres of slopes offering skiing pleasure with guaranteed snow.
- Kids’ party
- Skiing by night
- Skiing safety training with examination
- Kids on snow
- We recommend the use of helmets!
- To save on time and unnecessary costs, buy your lift cards before your lessons begin (this does not apply to beginners).
We will be happy to help you with this!
Your child is in good hands at our school
- As a member of the DSLV (Deutscher Skilehrerverband - German Ski Instructor's Association), we use the latest teaching and learning methods.
- Our ski instructors receive special pedagogical training.
- As a ski school with the “kids on snow” license, you can expect top quality, a professional approach and continuous development in modern children’s ski instruction.
kids on snow Festival
See dates for more details
Skiers without previous experience, anxious returnees
- Moving on flat terrain
- Going straight with parallel skis
- Braking using the snowplough
- First turns with the snowplough
Practice on the ski school terrain.
- Snowplough turns with load change
- Rhythmic snowplough turns
- Diagonal skiing and side slipping
- Making turns with parallel skis
Practice at the lift (blue slope)
- Confident parallel skiing on blue slopes
- Skiing with variable track setting
- Intensified use of edges on hard/icy slopes
- Practice on blue and red slopes.
Safe use of lift facilities
- Confident quick athletic skiing
- Skiing in deep snow, on mogul slopes or steep slopes
- Fun Park
- Skiing in open terrain
Safe skiing on any slope
Beweg dich schlau / Move smart!
„Beweg dich schlau!" with Felix Neureuther – the Iseler Ski School is integrating the latest concept of movement in its ski lessons.
- Based on the latest scientific findings
- Developed by the Technical University of Munich in cooperation with Felix Neureuther
- Improving skiing techniques
- Promoting mental and physical performance
- Improving concentration capacity
- Skiing lessons become even more exciting, diverse and eventful
- Joy and fun are guaranteed during the ski lesson